Chocolate Chip Cookie Mice
- Not Available
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
- 18 pieces NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1/2 cup prepared chocolate frosting
- Black string licorice, cut into twelve 2- to 3-inch pieces*
- 1 (.68 ounce) small tube white decorator gel
- 1 (.68 ounce) small tube pink decorator gel
- Almond slices
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Prepare 18 cookies according to package directions. Cool completely. Cut cookies in half for a total of 36 halves.
Frost 3 cookie halves together for the body of the mouse. Frost rounded back of mouse. Insert piece of licorice between two halves for tail. Use white decorator gel for eyes, attaching mini morsels as pupils and pink gel for the nose. To make whiskers, squeeze a very small amount of white gel onto a teaspoon and use a toothpick as a brush to paint whiskers on. Insert almond slices into frosting for ears.