Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
48 cookies (4 dozen)
- These Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites are made with rice flour. Chopped nuts add some crunchiness. This easy-to-make recipe is a terrific alternative to use when you need to avoid wheat flour. This “gluten free” recipe was developed using products either labeled as “gluten-free” or likely to be gluten free based on the ingredients typically listed on the products’ labels. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that any non-Nestlé product in this recipe is gluten free. We recommend reading all product labels thoroughly, checking with the food’s manufacturer for gluten content if the product is not labeled as “gluten free,” and being careful to keep gluten-containing ingredients away from the recipe ingredients and recipe preparation area.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Combine rice flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until light. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add rice flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease. Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove parchment paper with cookies to wire racks to cool completely. Store in airtight container.