Chilled Chocolate Raspberry Soup
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- ●1/2 cup water
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ●12 ounces fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- ●1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●Baking chocolate curls (optional)
Heat evaporated milk, water and morsels in medium saucepan over medium-low heat until morsels are just melted and mixture is combined. Morsel- milk mixture will contain flecks of chocolate. Remove from heat. Place morsel-milk mixture, raspberries, vanilla extract and cinnamon in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour soup through a fine strainer into a medium bowl to remove raspberry seeds. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Top each serving with chocolate curls. Best when eaten within a day.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.