Soups & Salads
Chilled Chocolate Raspberry Soup
5 servings, 3/4 cup each
This chilled soup is a special treat for dessert! Rich and chocolatey with raspberries and shaved chocolate curls; it's perfect for hot days.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels 10 oz
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Baking chocolate curls (optional)
Heat evaporated milk, water and morsels in medium saucepan over medium-low heat until morsels are just melted and mixture is combined. Morsel- milk mixture will contain flecks of chocolate. Remove from heat. Place morsel-milk mixture, raspberries, vanilla extract and cinnamon in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour soup through a fine strainer into a medium bowl to remove raspberry seeds. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Top each serving with chocolate curls. Best when eaten within a day.