Blueberry-White Morsels Biscotti
- These delicious biscotti are so easy to make; start with a blueberry muffin mix and add NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels. Great for gift giving, they ship beautifully to friends and family. Developed by Carol Almonte, Wintersville, OH.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels 12 oz
- 1 package (18.25 to 18.9 ounces) blueberry muffin mix with can of blueberries
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, divided
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 2 baking sheets. Drain blueberries; set aside.
Combine muffin mix, flour, butter and eggs just until combined in large bowl. Fold in 1 1/2 cups morsels and drained blueberries with floured hands. Shape half of the dough into a 12-inch-long roll (dough may be sticky). Place on a prepared cookie sheet; flatten slightly until about 2 inches wide. Repeat with remaining dough.
Bake for about 25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the centers comes out clean. Cool on baking sheets on wire rack for 1 hour.
Cut each roll diagonally into 3/4-inch slices with serrated knife. Place slices, cut sides down, on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 minutes. Turn slices over and bake 6 to 8 minutes more or until light brown (do not overbake). Transfer to wire racks and let cool.
Place remaining 1/2 cup morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds, knead bag to mix. Microwave at additional 10- second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut a small hole in corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle biscotti. Let stand until drizzle is set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 24 hours or freeze up to 3 months for longer storage.