Butterscotch Sticky Buns
- Freshly baked Butterscotch Sticky Buns are a perfect way to start the day.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Artificially Flavored Morsels
- ●5 tablespoons butter, divided
- ●2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- ●1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- ●1/2 cup chopped pecans
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons water
- ●1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in preheated 375° F. oven. Unroll dinner rolls; separate into 16 triangles. Sprinkle triangles with 1 1/3 cups morsels. Starting at shortest side, roll up each triangle; arrange in prepared baking pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Microwave remaining 1/3 cup morsels with remaining 3 tablespoons butter in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in nuts, sugar, lemon juice, water and cinnamon. Pour over hot rolls; return to oven.
Bake for 5 minutes or until bubbly. To prevent sticking, immediately loosen buns from pan. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; serve warm.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.