Boozy Cookie Milkshake
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
- ●6 tablespoons chocolate sauce or syrup
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●3 1/2 cups any flavor ice cream
- ●4 ounces bourbon, rum or other liquor
- ●4 baked NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cookies
- ●1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- ●Suggested garnishes: NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, soaked cherries and/or bacon bits
Place 2 tablespoons of the chocolate sauce onto a small plate. Dip the rims of 2 high ball glasses or mason jars in the chocolate sauce. Place a small amount of mini morsels in your hand and press them to the sauce lined rims of the glasses to help them stick. Place the rimmed glasses in the freezer to chill.
Place evaporated milk, ice cream, and liquor into a blender; cover. Blend until smooth. For a thinner milkshake, add 1 tablespoon of evaporated milk at a time. For a thicker milkshake, add more ice cream.
Remove the glasses from the freezer and using a spoon, swirl some of the chocolate sauce around the inside of the glasses.
Pour the milkshake into the glasses. Top with whipped cream, mini morsels and the remaining chocolate sauce. Add the baked chocolate chip cookies as a garnish. Add a soaked cherry for an additional sweet topping, or bacon bits for something salty sweet.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.