Black Forest Cookies
- Black Forest Cookies are delicious chocolate cookies with the great taste of cranberries. Add your choice of pecans or walnuts to make a treat everyone will love.
- ●3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- ●1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1/4 cup butter, softened
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 package (6 ounces) OCEAN SPRAY® CRAISINS® Cherry Flavor Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- ●1 cup pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease baking sheets.
Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl. Microwave 3/4 cup morsels in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Stir in brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in remaining 1 cup morsels, sweetened dried cranberries and pecans. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 12 minutes or until cookies are puffed and set to the touch. For a firmer cookie, bake for 14 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.