Allergen-Free* Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
*When prepared using allergen-free ingredients. Please read ingredient labels carefully.
- ●1 1/2 cups gluten-free 1:1 baking flour blend (we recommend King Arthur Flour)
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1/2 cup vegetable shortening (palm)
- ●1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/3 cup water, at room temperature
- ●1 to 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- ●1 1/2 cups (9-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Allergen Free Dark Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in small bowl. Beat shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until blended. Mixture will look sandy. Add water and vanilla extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
Flatten each dollop to a rounded shape.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tan across cookie surface. Cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in airtight container. Makes about 36 cookies.
Pan Cookie Variation:
For High Altitude Baking (3,500 to 6,000 feet):
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.