Allergen-Free* Chocolate Cookies with White Morsels
*When prepared using allergen-free ingredients. Please read ingredient labels carefully.
- ●1 1/2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- ●1/2 cup cocoa powder
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1/2 cup water, divided
- ●2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- ●1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- ●2/3 cup palm oil shortening
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 package (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Allergen Free White Morsels
Preheat oven to 325° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. In a separate small bowl, combine 1/4 cup water and flaxseed meal and mix. Let this sit for 5 minutes before use. Beat brown sugar and shortening in a large mixer bowl until blended. Add remaining ¼ cup water and vanilla extract and continue mixing. Add flaxseed meal mixture; combine well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.