LIBBY’S® Easy Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- LIBBY’S® Easy Pumpkin Crumb Cake recipe combines pumpkin, cake mix and chopped nuts for a memorable dessert that is easy to prepare. To serve, cut into bars and top each serving with whipped topping, if desired.
PUMPKIN PIE MIX
LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
NET WT 30 oz (1 lb 14 oz) 850 g
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 can (30 ounces) LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) yellow or spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Whipped topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Combine pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk and eggs in large bowl. Pour into prepared pan.
Combine cake mix, melted butter and nuts in large bowl until crumbly (clean hands may be used). Sprinkle over filling.
Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown on top. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Top each serving with whipped topping, if desired.