Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts feature a crushed gingersnap base with a delicious cream cheese and spice filling. These can be topped with sour cream and semi-sweet morsels and will make a big impression on your buffet table.
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●2/3 cup (about 15) crushed gingersnap cookies
- ●2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- ●2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels (optional)
Preheat oven to 325° F. Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press scant tablespoon onto bottom of each of prepared muffin cups. Bake for 5 minutes.
Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until blended. Add eggs; beat well. Pour into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove tarts from pan; refrigerate. Garnish with sour cream. Place morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over tarts.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.