Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake
- ●1 3/4 cups (about 14 to 16) shortbread cookies, crushed
- ●1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- ●3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1 cup (about 25 to 30) crushed toffee candies
- ●1 container (8 ounces) sour cream, at room temperature
- ●2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ●1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●Caramel ice cream topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, cornstarch and cinnamon; beat well. Pour into crust.
Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Remove from oven; top with toffee candy pieces.
Combine sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over warm cheesecake.
Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan. Drizzle with caramel topping before serving.
Smaller slices will yield more servings for larger groups.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.