Pumpkin Streusel Coffeecake
- This mouthwatering Pumpkin Streusel Coffeecake will be the hit with family and friends.
- ●2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided, plus more for dusting
- ●1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- ●3 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- ●3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ●1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- ●2 teaspoons baking powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- ●1 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour 9-inch round cake pan.
Combine 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in 3 tablespoons butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly; stir in nuts. This is the streusel topping used below.
Combine remaining 2 cups flour, baking powder, remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat 1 cup butter and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in pumpkin and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Spoon half of batter into prepared cake pan. Sprinkle 3/4 cup streusel topping over batter. Spoon remaining batter evenly over streusel topping; sprinkle with remaining streusel topping.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.