Pumpkin Streusel Coffeecake
- This mouthwatering Pumpkin Streusel Coffeecake will be the hit with family and friends.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided, plus more for dusting
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour 9-inch round cake pan.
Combine 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in 3 tablespoons butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly; stir in nuts. This is the streusel topping used below.
Combine remaining 2 cups flour, baking powder, remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat 1 cup butter and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in pumpkin and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Spoon half of batter into prepared cake pan. Sprinkle 3/4 cup streusel topping over batter. Spoon remaining batter evenly over streusel topping; sprinkle with remaining streusel topping.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE