Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake is a wonderful combination of pumpkin and cream cheese topped with chopped pecans and brown sugar. With its amazing flavors, it is a very special dessert all will enjoy at your next family gathering or holiday party.
PUMPKIN PIE MIX
LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (30 ounces) LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar in large bowl. Stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
Combine nuts, 1/2 cup brown sugar and water in same bowl. Reserve 3/4 cup praline mixture for topping. Sprinkle remaining praline mixture over crumbs in pan.
Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in same bowl. Beat in eggs. Beat in pumpkin pie mix. Spoon over nuts and crust.
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Sprinkle with reserved praline mixture.
Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until center is set. Run knife around edge of cheesecake. Cool in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.