Pumpkin Perfect Oatmeal Cookies
18 servings (2 cookies per serving)
- Pumpkin Perfect Oatmeal Cookies are chewy in texture and golden in color. They are easily made with a convenience cookie mix, substituting the butter with pumpkin and a touch of oil. The pumpkin helps to reduce the fat and cholesterol in this recipe. It also works to maintain the moistness, while creating an attractive and deliciously sweet treat.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
- 1 package (17.5 ounces) oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries, raisins or nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 375º F.
Combine cookie mix, pumpkin, oil and egg in large bowl. Stir in dried cranberries, if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned and set in centers. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store cookies in covered container.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients