Pumpkin Crinkle Cookies
- ●2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- ●3/4 teaspoon salt
- ●1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ●1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- ●3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●3 large eggs, at room temperature
- ●1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ●1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- ●1 cup powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 325° F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Set aside.
In a large mixer bowl on medium speed, mix together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, pumpkin and vanilla extract until smooth. Add the cooled butter and mix until combined.
Gently stir the flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until just combined. Chill the cookie dough in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
Place the powdered sugar in a separate medium bowl. Use a small cookie scoop (approximately 1 tablespoon) to create balls of dough. Drop cookie dough balls, one at a time, directly into powdered sugar, and roll to coat. Place the dough balls on prepared baking sheets, at least 2 inches apart. Complete this process with remaining dough, working quickly to keep the dough at the right consistency. If it begins to soften, return dough to refrigerator for a few minutes to firm.
Bake cookies for 14-15 minutes or until the cookies are puffy, and cracks have formed. The cookies will still be soft. Remove cookies from oven, and let cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.