Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake combines pumpkin, cake mix, shredded coconut and chopped nuts to make a chewy, moist dessert or any time you need a snack.
PUMPKIN PIE MIX
LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, at room temperature
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Combine 3 cups cake mix, eggs, pumpkin pie mix and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
Combine remaining cake mix, coconut and nuts in small bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE