- Pumpkin Cheesecake has a unique combination of flavors, a heavenly smooth texture and an irresistible graham cracker crust. This will definitely become a holiday favorite.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup granulated sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese, 1 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs, pumpkin and evaporated milk. Add cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat well. Pour into crust.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
Combine sour cream, 1/3 cup granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients