Pumpkin Apple Dessert Pizza
Invite the kids in your family to put this Pumpkin Apple Dessert Pizza together and they'll have a lot of fun! Filled with cream cheese, apple, pumpkin and chopped nuts, this pizza extravaganza will delight the whole crowd!
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Sugar Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup thinly sliced green apple, peeled and cored
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Caramel flavored ice cream topping
Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan or large baking sheet.
Place whole bar of dough on prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to form a 9-inch circle.
Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; prick with fork. Cool on pan on wire rack.
Beat pumpkin, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in small mixer bowl until smooth. Spread over pizza crust to 3/4 inch from edge. Mix apple slices with remaining sugar and dash cinnamon in small bowl; place on pizza. Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes; remove from oven. Drizzle with caramel topping. Cut into wedges; serve warm.