Ravioli Pumpkin Casserole
- This attractive Ravioli Casserole features scrumptious flavors of shredded cheese and Italian sausage with a pumpkin garlic marinara sauce. Easy to make and great for family or entertaining meals.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated four cheese ravioli, prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces hot or sweet light turkey Italian sausage, casings removed
- 3/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 container (15 ounces) refrigerated marinara sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in medium bowl.
Heat large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook, stirring to break into pieces, until browned. Transfer sausage to paper towel-lined plate to drain.
Add pumpkin, wine and broth to skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until bubbly. Stir in sauce and sausage; heat through.
Layer ingredients as follows in ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish: 1/2 pasta, 1/2 sauce and 1/2 cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Cover with foil.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.