Fudge & Candy
Spiced Pumpkin Fudge
48 servings (2 pieces per serving)
- This classic holiday Spiced Pumpkin Fudge recipe delivers on the taste of the season -- a wonderful gift for your family and friends.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
Combine sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter and spice in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 10 to 12 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234° to 240º F (soft-ball stage).
Quickly stir in morsels, marshmallow crème, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigoriously for 1 minute or until morsels are melted. Immediately pour into prepared pan. Let stand on wire rack for 2 hours or until completely cooled. Refrigerate tightly covered. To cut, lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Makes about 3 pounds.