Snackin' Pumpkin Hummus
- ●1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- ●3/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ●1 tablespoon water
- ●1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ●2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Place chickpeas, pumpkin, lemon juice, water, garlic, salt and pepper into food processor; cover. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth. Additional water, a teaspoon at a time, can be added if a smoother consistency is desired. Stir in parsley. Serve immediately or refrigerate in tightly covered container for up to 4 days. Makes about 2 cups.
Serve along with pita triangles or raw vegetables.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.