Old-Fashioned Pumpkin Nut Loaf
12 servings (1 loaf)
- This Old-Fashioned Pumpkin Nut Loaf makes a great gift or a holiday bread to impress your guests.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Blend eggs, pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk and vegetable oil in large mixing bowl. Add flour mixture; mix just until moistened. Pour into prepared loaf pan; sprinkle with nuts.
Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients