Sensibly Delicious Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
- Sensibly Delicious Pumpkin Cranberry Bread is an ideal treat for breakfast, lunch or any time. This easy-to-make recipe is perfect for you to try all year round.
- ●3 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ●2 teaspoons baking soda
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- ●1 1/2 cups SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●4 large eggs
- ●1 cup vegetable oil
- ●1/2 cup orange juice or water
- ●1 cup sweetened dried, fresh or frozen cranberries
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking, pumpkin, eggs, oil and juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in cranberries. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Recipe makes two loaves.
FOR THREE 8 x 4-INCH LOAF PANS:
Prepare as above. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
FOR FIVE OR SIX 5 x 3-INCH MINI-LOAF PANS:
Prepare as above. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.