Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
- Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins have a wonderful combination of flavors and take less than an hour to make. These are great for breakfast, brunch or snacks.
- ●2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 package (6 ounces) OCEAN SPRAY® CRAISINS® Original Dried Cranberries
- ●1/2 cup oil
- ●1/4 cup milk
- ●1/4 cup molasses
- ●1 large egg
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease or paper-line 12 muffin cups.
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl. Combine pumpkin, sweetened dried cranberries, vegetable oil, milk, molasses and egg in separate medium bowl. Add to flour mixture, mixing just until the dry ingredients are moist. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cup, filling 2/3 full.
Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool slightly.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.