Harvest Pumpkin Apple Bread
24 slices (12 slices per loaf)
- Harvest Pumpkin Apple Bread is perfect to enjoy with any meal or as a snack. Delicious flavors!
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup apple juice or water
- 1 large baking apple, peeled, cored and diced
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and apple juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in apples. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
Bake for 65 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients