Oh-So-Good Pumpkin Granola Muffins
- Completely delicious Pumpkin Granola Muffins are made with whole wheat flour and granola with raisins. This hearty treat gets a tasty topping when crushed granola, sesame seeds or flax seeds are sprinkled on top before baking.
- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 teaspoons baking powder
- ●1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●2 cups granola with raisins
- ●1 can (30 ounces) LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- ●1/2 cup egg substitute
- ●1/2 cup canola oil
- ●1/2 cup crushed granola or 2 tablespoons sesame seeds or flax seeds
Preheat oven to 400° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups and spray with non-stick cooking spray or spray 24 muffin cups.
Combine all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Stir in granola. Add pumpkin pie mix, egg substitute and oil in another large bowl. Pour pumpkin mixture into flour mixture; stir until just moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle each with crushed granola.
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove from pans to wire rack; cool slightly. Serve warm or cool to room temperature and place in airtight container.
FOR OH-SO-GOOD PUMPKIN GRANOLA LOAVES:
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spoon batter into two greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pans. Sprinkle with crushed granola. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.