Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Mix
12 slices per loaf
- Use this delicious and easy Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Mix to make gifts for the holiday and also enjoy this delectable bread as a snack.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup OCEAN SPRAY® CRAISINS® Original Dried Cranberries
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
Combine all ingredients, except pumpkin, in large bowl. Pour into 1-quart resealable plastic bag. Place in fabric bag. Place bread mix and can of pumpkin in 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
RECIPE TO ATTACH: Beat together 3/4 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 2 large eggs and 1/4 cup orange juice or water in large mixer bowl until blended. Add contents of bag; stir until just moistened. Spoon batter into greased and floured 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Bake in preheated 350° F. oven for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Recipe makes one loaf.