Gift-Giving Pumpkin Cranberry Breads
12 slices per loaf (4 loaves total)
- Gift-Giving Pumpkin Cranberry Breads are easy to make and will be loved by all. Surprise your friends and family with this wonderful gift from your very own kitchen.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can (29 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice or water
- 2 cups sweetened dried, fresh or frozen cranberries
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour four 9 x 5-inch disposable loaf pans.
Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in extra large bowl. Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and juice in large bowl with wire whisk; mix until just blended. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir until just moistened. Fold in cranberries. Spoon 4 cups of batter in each prepared loaf pan.
Bake for 75 to 80 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks. Once completely cooled, wrap pans with colored plastic wrap. Decorate with ribbon.