Mini Pumpkin Pecan Orange Soaked Cakes
- Mini Pumpkin Pecan Orange Soaked Cakes are perfect for holiday entertaining and make a unique and tasty gift too!
- ●1/2 cup chopped pecans
- ●1 package (18.25 ounces) spice cake mix
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 cup vegetable oil
- ●4 large eggs
- ●1/4 cup butter
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 tablespoons water
- ●2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- ●2 tablespoons orange juice
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease and flour two 6-cake mini Bundt pans. Sprinkle nuts over bottom.
Combine cake mix, pumpkin, vegetable oil and eggs in large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds or until blended. Beat for 4 minutes on medium speed. Spoon about 1/2 cup into each mold.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cakes comes out clean. Remove from oven. With back of spoon, carefully pat down dome of each cake to flatten. Let cool in pans for 5 minutes. Invert cakes onto cooling rack(s).
Place butter, granulated sugar, water and grated orange peel in small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in orange juice.
Poke holes in cakes with wooden pick. Spoon a tablespoon of orange syrup over each cake. Allow syrup to soak in. Cool completely before serving or wrapping for gifts.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.