Mini Pumpkin Cranberry Breads
35 servings, 7 servings per mini loaf
- Mini Pumpkin Cranberry Breads are perfect for snacking and easy to make, too. These colorful mini-breads are excellent for holiday gift giving.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice or water
- 1 cup dried cranberries or fresh cranberries
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour five or six 5 x 3-inch mini-disposable or metal loaf pans.
Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and orange juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in cranberries. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Recipe makes five or six mini loaves.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients