Individual Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Pamper guests this holiday season with individual delights. An elegant fusion of two fall favorites, pumpkin pie and gingerbread, makes these mini cheesecakes irresistible.
- ●2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ●1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●Pinch of salt
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●2 tablespoons Coffee mate® Pumpkin Spice Flavor Liquid Coffee Creamer
Preheat oven to 300° F. Line 12-cup muffin tin with foil cupcake liners; coat liners with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, flour, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Transfer 1/2 cup batter to a medium bowl. Add pumpkin and Coffee mate Pumpkin Spice Flavor Liquid; stir until blended.
Divide white cream cheese batter evenly among prepared cups; top evenly with pumpkin batter. Swirl batters with butter knife.
Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until just set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Cheesecakes will hold for 3 to 4 days tightly covered in refrigerator. Can be frozen in airtight container for up to 1 month.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.