Harvest Pumpkin-Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Harvest Pumpkin-Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are delicious all year long and make a perfect snack or dessert.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margaine, softened
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1/2 cup packed SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup raisins
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract; mix well. Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in nuts and raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned and set in centers. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.