Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies
36 cookies (3 dozen)
- These jazzed up Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies have extra pizazz-- your family will love them!
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups OCEAN SPRAY® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg in medium bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg; beat well. Add pumpkin and vanilla extract; beat well. Gradually beat in flour mixture, mixing just until moist. Stir in cranberries and nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.