Chocolate Marbled Pumpkin Pound Cake
- From The Weary Chef blog, this Chocolate Marbled Pumpkin Pound Cake is delectably dense and loaded with the delicious flavors of chocolate and pumpkin.
- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ●3 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●4 large eggs
- ●1/4 cup vegetable oil
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- ●1 cup 1% milk
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
Place morsels in large, microwave- safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds; STIR. Repeat until chocolate is melted. Set aside to cool.
Combine flour, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Whisk together eggs, oil and vanilla extract in large bowl. Add pumpkin, sugar and milk; mix well. Stir flour mixture into pumpkin mixture. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes.
Stir 2 cups of pumpkin batter into melted chocolate.
Pour 1/3 of remaining pumpkin batter into prepared pan. Pour half of the chocolate batter evenly on top. Repeat this step with half the remaining pumpkin batter and all of the remaining chocolate batter. Pour the rest of the pumpkin batter on top.
Swirl the batter with a butter knife, reaching to the bottom and sides of pan to create a uniformed marbled pattern. Do not over mix batter!
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes; invert onto wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely. Store tightly covered.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.