3 for 100 Mini Pumpkin Muffins
20 servings, 3 mini muffins each
- With 100 calories for 3 mini-muffins, these delightful mini-pumpkin muffins are topped with crunchy granola. These delicious bites are a perfectly portioned way to stop those mid-afternoon hunger pangs, yet nutritious and filling for a kid-friendly after-school snack!
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 1 cup whole-wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup lowfat granola cereal, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350º F. Paper-line or grease mini-muffin pans.
Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar and oil in medium mixer bowl until blended. Add pumpkin and eggs; beat well. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full. Sprinkle each with about a 1/2 teaspoon of crumbled granola. Press granola lightly into batter.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store muffins in covered containers or resealable plastic bags.