Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Makes 2 loaves
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 6 oz
- 3 cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice or water
- 1 1/4 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
Combine 3 cups flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Toss morsels with remaining 1 tablespoon flour, then fold morsels in to batter. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.