Fudge & Candy
White Fudge with Crystallized Ginger & Cranberries
24 servings (2 pieces per serving)
- This creamy white fudge recipe is perfect for those who love the flavor of ginger. Featuring crystallized ginger and dried cranberries, this fudge makes an attractive and sweet holiday gift.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 1/4 cups (6-ounce package) sweetened dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (2.5 ounces) or 1/2 cup crystallized ginger
Line 8- or 9-inch-square baking pan with foil.
Combine sugar and ground ginger in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Add evaporated milk and butter. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes (to 234º F). Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, morsels, cranberries and crystallized ginger. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm, about 1 1/2 hours. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.