Soups & Salads
Turkey and White Bean Stew
- Turkey and White Bean Stew is a perfect way to use up any leftover turkey. This flavorful stew is perfect for lunch or dinner and is ready in less than 20 mins.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini or other white beans, rinsed and drained, divided
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine (optional)
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 cups shredded, cooked turkey
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until just tender. Stir in garlic; cook for 30 seconds.
Add half of beans to saucepan; mash with fork. Stir in remaining beans, water, wine and bouillon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in turkey and evaporated milk. Cook for 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in parsley. Season with ground black pepper, if desired.