Sweet Potato Soufflé
10 servings, ½ cup each
- This Sweet Potato Soufflé is an elegant and simple to make side dish and is great with ham, turkey, pork or beef main dishes.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 2 cans (29 ounces each) sweet potatoes, packed in light syrup, drained
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly grease 3-quart casserole.
Place sweet potatoes, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, butter, pumpkin pie spice and salt in food processor or blender; cover. Process until smooth. Pour into prepared casserole; sprinkle with nuts.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.