Puerto Rican Rum Punch
20 servings (2 ounces each)
- Coquito is a traditional festive drink in Puerto Rico. This inspired our sweet, creamy, coconut flavored Puerto Rican Rum Punch recipe. Ideal for special occasions and friendly gatherings. Cheers!
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1 cup water
- 12 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup rum
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
Place water, cloves, cinnamon sticks and ginger in small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat; cover. Cool for 15 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks, cloves and ginger piece.
Place cream of coconut, evaporated milk, rum and cooled spice water in blender container; cover. Blend for about 30 seconds or until well blended. Refrigerate in glass container or bottle for at least 2 hours or until well chilled. Shake well before pouring.
To serve: Serve in aperitif glasses for a 2-ounce serving. Sprinkle with cinnamon powder if desired.