Pork Tenderloin with Red Grapes & Herb Cream Sauce
- Lean pork tenderloin and a delicious herb cream sauce offer a quick, yet mouth-watering meal. Red grapes add a touch of surprising sweetness.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
Combine garlic salt, rosemary, thyme and black pepper in small bowl. Sprinkle pork with half of spice mixture.
Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pork and cook on each side for 3 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Remove from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
Reduce heat to low. Add flour, evaporated milk and remaining spice mixture to skillet. Stir to loosen brown bits from bottom of skillet. Cook for 3 minutes. Add grapes and cook for an additional minute until thickened.
Place pork on serving platter and top with sauce.