Opens in a new window
- Don’t need to be on the beach to enjoy our traditional Piña Colada. Try it at home to refresh your family and guests with the delicious flavor of the coconut and pineapple!
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1 can (14 ounces) coconut cream
- ●1 cup pineapple juice
- ●1 tablespoon rum extract (optional) *
- ●6 cups ice cubes, divided
- ●Pineapple wedges and maraschino cherries (optional)
Place evaporated milk, coconut cream, pineapple juice and rum extract in blender container; cover. Blend until well combined. Pour mixture into pitcher; refrigerate until ready to use.
To Serve: Place half of beverage and 3 cups ice in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into serving glasses. Repeat with remaining beverage and ice. Garnish glasses with pineapple wedges and maraschino cherries.
2 tablespoons rum can be substituted for the rum extract.