Pepper Jack Cheesy Mac
- Keep the audience on their toes with this zesty two cheese blend of spices and macaroni noodles. Crushed tortilla chips and a pinch of chili flakes in the topping provide a fun surprising kick. No one will call foul on this hearty Pepper Jack Cheesy Mac combination.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) dry elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8-ounce package) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Pepper Jack cheese, divided
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cup broken tortilla chips (your choice of color)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
Cook macaroni in large saucepan according to package directions; drain. Return to saucepan.
Add cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups Pepper Jack cheese, evaporated milk and black pepper to macaroni; stir until combined. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Combine remaining 1/2 cup Pepper Jack cheese, tortilla chips and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Sprinkle over top. Cover tightly with foil.
Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 10 minutes or until lightly browned.