Pies & Tarts
PB & J Pie
- Get excited for back to school season with this dessert twist on the classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich. This creamy peanut butter pie is layered with your favorite jelly and topped with crunchy peanuts.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grape or strawberry jelly, warmed, divided
- 1 prebaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
Spread 1/2 cup jelly over bottom of pie shell.
Beat evaporated milk, pudding mix and peanut butter in medium bowl until well blended. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into shell.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons jelly in center. Sprinkle peanuts around edge.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.