Pies & Tarts
Mini Pumpkin Pie Jack-O-Lanterns
24 mini pies
- These mini pumpkin pies with jack-o-lantern faces are perfect for Halloween parties and festivities.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 2 tablespoons COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® Vanilla Flavor All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Unroll pie crust on a floured surface. Cut out 24 pumpkins from crust using a 3-inch pumpkin shaped cookie cutter or 3-inch round cookie cutter. You may need to gather scraps into a ball, roll with a rolling pin and cut pumpkins. Gently press pumpkins into mini muffin tins.
Beat egg in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Gradually stir in evaporated milk and Coffee-mate natural bliss Creamer.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling into each mold.
Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until filling is slightly puffed and set.
Cool in molds for 1 hour; refrigerate for 2 hours.
To decorate: Use 2 chocolate morsels for eyes. For the mouth, place remaining morsels in small, heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead until smooth. If needed, warm for a few more seconds. Snip tiny corner from bag and squeeze to drizzle onto mini pies.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.