Opens in a new window
30 servings, 2 skewers each
- These fun mini-sized meatballs are on skewers so they are perfect for party goers of all ages. Mexi-Meatball Kabobs have a blend of Tex-Mex seasonings that will hit the spot for those craving that South-of-the-Border flavor.
- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●3 pounds lean ground beef
- ●2 cups quick oats
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1/2 cup ketchup
- ●2 packets (1.25 ounces each) taco seasoning mix
- ●1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ●3 large bell peppers (any color), cut into 60, 1-inch pieces
- ●Salsa and sour cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 350º F. Foil-line 3 baking sheets and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine ground beef, oats, evaporated milk, eggs, ketchup, taco seasoning and black pepper in large bowl until just mixed. Form mixture into 120, 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Drain on paper towels, if needed.
Thread two meatballs and one piece of pepper on each of 60 wooden skewers. Place on large serving platter. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
•Meatballs can be made and baked ahead of time, refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen up to 3 months and heated prior to serving. •Meatballs can also be served individually with toothpicks and dipping bowls of salsas.