Ham & Swiss Hash Brown Bake
- This delicious recipe pairs hearty hash browns with savory diced ham, spinach, Swiss cheese and just a touch of Dijon mustard – it’s truly a delectable dish for any crowd. It’s a snap to make and in less than an hour, you can have this delightful casserole baked to perfection.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 bag (16 ounces) or 4 1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (about 8 ounces) cooked ham, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (10 ounces) condensed reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or yellow mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed of moisture
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 400º F. Grease 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole dish.
Combine potatoes, ham, evaporated milk, soup, mustard and pepper in large bowl. Pour half of potato mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with spinach and top top with remaining potato mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.