Pies & Tarts
Gimme S’More Pie
Let the kids help in the kitchen with this s’more pie, perfect for an afternoon picnic or weekend treat. All the taste of s'mores and the ease of a pie. With only six ingredients, this no-bake recipe couldn’t be easier to make!
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels 34.5 oz
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (6 ounces) prepared 9-inch graham cracker crumb crust
- 3 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
Whisk 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk and pudding mix in medium bowl until well blended. Pour into crust.
Microwave 2 cups marshmallows and remaining 1/4 cup evaporated milk in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 30 to 45 seconds; stir until smooth. Let stand for 15 minutes. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon marshmallow mixture over chocolate layer; smooth top with spatula.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Top with remaining 1 cup marshmallows and morsels.