Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
- Fortunate are those who can snip fresh rosemary from backyard herb gardens. Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes are made richer and more delicious with satisfying evaporated milk and Parmesan cheese.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 6 medium (about 2 pounds) potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Place potatoes and garlic in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
Return potatoes and garlic to saucepan. Beat with hand-held mixer until combined. Add cheese, butter and rosemary; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk until fluffy. Season with salt and pepper.